Tuesday, September 13, 2016

About Me

      Hey!
My name is Amiri Rivers-David. I don't know how to make a blog or format one. Sorry.

   I enjoy most sports, including football, soccer, baseball, and most of all Track and Field. I also enjoy reading/writing. My favorite book is probably The Shining by Steven King; this is because of how descriptive it is, and how psychologically thrilling the plot is. It questions what makes us sane and whether or not being insane is actually a bad thing. Read it.
   I also enjoy listening to music. Anything goes: rap, rock, R&B, anything except country (sorry!). Favorite group/artist is probably Tribe Called Quest, The Kooks, and Musiq Soulchild respectively. Favorite song atm is probably What If by Bombay Bicycle Club --- bizarre, ik.

No comments:

Post a Comment